GEMANDI VIDEO CONTENT PRODUCER
Project-based with opportunities to lead to a full time role.
Gemandi is a fast growing e-commerce jewelry brand that mixes a trend-focused mentality with an ethos of fun and accessibility! We're looking for a team player and sharp creative mind who understands how to produce content across various social media platforms. In this role, you will report to the Brand Manager in creating ad videos for Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and Youtube according to campaign strategy. You will excel in an autonomous remote work environment and can juggle multiple priority projects at once. Creativity, self initiative and a collaborative spirit are a MUST for this role!
- You will handle end to end content creation for our ad videos (ideate, shoot and edit your own content, or adapt/improve content & formats we already have in place) according to campaign strategy across various social media platforms
- Implement feedback from the marketing team to help optimize content based on data and brand strategy
- Meet campaign timelines and project deliverables needs
- Ensure the brand content strategy is properly implemented, while maintaining the Gemandi voice and brand identity throughout all deliverables
- Keep your finger on the pulse of fresh ideas, creative content, as well as what other stand out brands are doing, and presenting those ideas and strategies to the marketing team on a regular basis
- You are a visual storyteller with strong experience bringing content to life, whether that’s through a 15 second TikTok or a 10 minute YouTube video. You understand how content is created and optimized for each output, while adhering to internal strategies and best practices.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a similar role (preferably a jewelry brand)
- You are proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and the entire CC suite
- You are comfortable with most video codecs and formats
- You must have your own camera equipment and a strong experience in lighting (especially jewelry)
- You must be comfortable shooting jewelry on yourself and sometimes being on camera
Life at Gemandi
Gemandi is currently a small knit team and you will be directly working with the co-founders. Although this is a project-based to start, there will be opportunity for this to evolve into a full time role as we work towards building a bigger team. Our offices are located in Los Angeles, but this will be a remote role until further notice. We hope we are as great a fit for you as you are for us :)